Ayacucho Tour 3D / 2N
Day 01: Ayacucho
Arrival and private transfer to hotel. Morning city tour including a visit to the Main Square, the City Hall, the Cathedral, the Colonial houses of Casa Castilla, Casa Zamora (University of Huamanga), Casa Boza, Casa Solis (Prefecture), Casa Velarde Alvarez (School of Arts) and finally the Museum of Andres A. Caceres Museum, the church’s of San Francisco, Santa Teresa, and San Cristóbal. Return to hotel and afternoon free. Overnight in hotel.
Day 02: Ayacucho/ Wari / Pampas de Ayacucho / Ayacucho. Breakfast included
Breakfast and visit to the pre-Inca ruins of Wari and the Pampas of Ayacucho, continue to Huanta with its traditional market, church, and Main Square. On the way, you will visit the Caves of Pichimachay , where the human remains of the oldest man in the America’s were found. Return to hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Day 03 : Ayacucho. Breakfast included
Breakfast and transfer to the airport or bus station.
- Excursions as described, transportation, entrances, tour in private, specialised local guide
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Meals where stated (B=Breakfast / L=Lunch / D=Dinner)
- Transfer airport/hotel/airport
- Services not specified in the program
- Extras and tips
- National flight tickets to and from Ayacucho